View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 04:58 AM

Default Correction!

I can tell you wholeheartedly, that after purchasing 3 new homes in the past 15 years, my latest purchase of a brand new home built by Orchid Valley Homes was BY FAR the best experience I've ever had with any builder!

We sold our last house in November of 2007, and Tony (the owner) promised us that our new home would be built and ready for us by mid January, and not only did he bust his ass to make sure it was ready on time, but the house far exceeded any new home I've either toured or owned, in terms of Quality, Workmanship, overall care to build a gorgeous home, and many instances of going "above-and-beyond" to make ABSOLUTELY sure each and every aspect of the home was built as if he was building it for himself and his own family.

We cannot emphasize enough how overjoyed we are with our home, its workmanship, appearance, value, and our experience with Tony and his wife Lucy.

If you are looking at builders of new homes in the Georgina area (Sutton, Willow Beach, Island Grove, and other south-shore communities of Lake Simcoe ) of Ontario, then we would strongly advise you to visit Orchid Valley's sales office in Newmarket or call them at 905-898-2623.