View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delysid
I live near a wide open area which has a lot of wildlife. Foxes are the main concern due to them carrying a lot of fleas. We get a lot of fleas in the house, especially summer time - we actually think we've got them again. I've been out today to get some more Frontline for my 2 cats just as a precaution. Is there absolutely anything I can do to prevent my cats from going over in to the open area the back? I was thinking like a high pitched noise which would prevent my cats from going anywhere close to it, and consequently prevent them from entering the think under-growth at the back.

Does anybody know of any products like this?

I just know there are products to keep cats from furniture but I haven't heard of anything to keep them from a whole area like that, no. I've also heard they don't like citrus and they don't like aluminum foil... but my cat likes both, so that probably woudn't work either. Maybe your vet would know of a product?

Is there a way to keep them inside? That's what we do... I just don't let her outside... and with those foxes you mentioned, I think I'd be a nervous wreck all the time.