RenoServices.ca - Find Renovation Experts across the GTA
   Home | RenoServices.ca Forum

Go Back   RenoServices.ca Forum > Reviews - Let's talk about Renovation Contractors and Companies around the GTA > Design and Decor
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2007, 10:47 PM

Default Wallpaper Murals

Has anyone tried those wall paper murals? The murals that cover all or most of one wall.I have been thinking of trying one, maybe in my bedroom.I like the scenes of water falls or beaches and ocean settings.
Old 08-28-2007, 01:32 AM

Hi!

They look great but I guess projects like that needs a pros hand, in my case at least. I think kinks and uneven glue becomes more apparent in murals than those with repetitive patterns. You might be able to find the right service in your local directory.
Old 08-30-2007, 07:15 AM

I think Wallpaper Murals look great on a room... But that depends on the kind of room though, they work for themed rooms. For example, I wouldn't use wallpaper on my living room but I would definitely use it on my entertainment room (the room where I have my home theater system).
Old 08-31-2007, 03:41 PM

Send a message via MSN to Delysid Send a message via Yahoo to Delysid

I have been helping my sister make some wallpaper murals only a few weeks ago for my niece's bedroom. She likes fish so we have plenty of fish stencils on the wall as well as some ocean patterns to really liven the place up. Apart from helping my Mum many years ago do something like this, it's the first time I've done and very much enjoyed it, too!

Talk RSI - Discuss RSI related issues with fellow RSI sufferers.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:59 PM

my nephew's room has the full-on Grand Prix wall murals with race track, cars, big Ferrari coming right at you. he is too much into F1 so his mom got his for him. he is actually loving it and i think its a good option which can be considered along with the others.though it wont go well with your drawing room ,its better if you restrict it to your living room only.
Old 09-13-2007, 04:55 PM

I have seen several of these wall paper murals, all from NFL to nature. They are great but it needs to be a complete room idea. I have seen a kids room with NFL wall paper mural, and the bed was made like a football field and it had helmets and all kinds off cool stuff around the room.

This is really great if it is done the right way.
Old 04-17-2008, 04:23 AM

Default wall murals

I agree with Gizmo. You really have to figure out the decorations about your room. It will become the focal point of your room. There's lots of possibilities.The new non-woven wallpaper murals are great. They are a lot thicker and much easier to install. Check out my website to get more ideas http://www.mydigitalprints.ca

cheers!

Tomek
Old 04-23-2008, 01:44 AM
Administrator

Smile Wow!

Wow. Those are great ideas for a room decor. It would be great for beach houses and open areas. Not sure if it would be suitable for smaller spaces. Unless you're planning to make the room brighter with a painted window on the wall. Very neat. Is that your company Tomek?
http://
www.renoservices.ca
Old 10-28-2008, 03:47 AM

Default Hi

Your ideas is nice and nature wallpaper murals bring the resplendent beauty of the outdoors, indoors as well.

Check this website: http://www.muralsyourway.com/

Modern Furniture at RegencyShop.com | arne jacobsen egg chair at affordable

prices.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:52 AM

I decided to take my wallpaper off and to paint my walls crema and nut-brown. It hast to fit my new kitchen - crema and nut brown and my living room - crema caoch, nut-brown pillows and of course everything else in crema nut-brown.
Do you have any tipps or suggestions how you would do the painting?