RenoServices.ca - Find Renovation Experts across the GTA
   Home | RenoServices.ca Forum

Go Back   RenoServices.ca Forum > Do It Yourself Projects > DoItYourself - Home and Garden
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2007, 10:56 AM

Default Garden Fountain

A year ago, my mom and I saw a nice garden fountain at a mall. It was so lovely but so expensive so we didn't buy it. So we looked for a cheaper version! Luckily, we were able to find one.

It's really a nice addition to our garden. My friends tell me that it's refreshing to look and listen to the fountain.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:56 PM

Yes, I have had a fountain I love them .I have several indoor tabletop model.I love the sounds of trickleing water. My out door pond has the same effect.Walmart has them on sale I think .Maybe an after season sale. I may look into getting another one.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:46 AM

One of my neighbors build a garden fountain and it looks great! We listen to it during the night when everything is quite and it is very relaxing...
This is one of my future projects for my garden. Maybe I'd build something more like a small waterfall.
Old 08-11-2007, 06:15 AM

I have never put a fountain in a garden or yard. I would like to know if this is a difficult task. I have wanted one for a long time but thought that it is time consuming and takes a lot of water. Can you tell me more about how long it took you to setup and if there is a way to recycle the water?
Old 08-20-2007, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleira
I have never put a fountain in a garden or yard. I would like to know if this is a difficult task. I have wanted one for a long time but thought that it is time consuming and takes a lot of water. Can you tell me more about how long it took you to setup and if there is a way to recycle the water?

No, it is not a very difficult task. It didn't take us too long to set-up the fountain...maybe an hour or more because the fountain is pre-made.

Also, it doesn't take a lot of water...maybe less than 15 liters. It depends on how big your fountain is.
Old 08-26-2007, 04:29 PM

Mostly what you need is an outside plug.Most are easily set up in no time at all. Not much water needed either to run them .I love them.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:08 PM

my dad got a fountain built in front of our house . it was 20 feet in length and 15 feet in height. it was mostly used when there was some party going in the house. it was pretty hard cleaning it up
Old 08-27-2007, 08:09 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Saulie Send a message via MSN to Saulie

I have on in my garden and it's lovely, I love the sound of flowing water. Would definitely recommend one to someone who doesn't have one, if you want to save some money then wait for the winter, when water fountains are on sale in most garden centres, you can get a great bargain like I did =)
Old 10-22-2008, 04:24 AM

Fountain complete the serenity and tranquility of water to a garden.It is a popular amenity for the gardens.
It also brings peacefulness to outdoor areas.

Modern Furniture at RegencyShop.com | arne jacobsen egg chair at affordable prices.
Old 10-25-2008, 10:19 AM

Cool Hi

Yes its really giving us a peaceful and calm environment where we can have a peaceful mind and refreshing us with its water falling sound and also always fountains keep garden more exclusive to watch.

Modern Furniture at RegencyShop.com | arne jacobsen egg chair at affordable prices.