RenoServices.ca - Find Renovation Experts across the GTA
   Home | RenoServices.ca Forum

Go Back   RenoServices.ca Forum > Do It Yourself Projects > DoItYourself - Design and Decor
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-2007, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by azaleaeight
I wish I could say I liked flea markets, but there's just something about them I don't care for.

I'm the type to either go to some nice little place that sells unique stuff - or else shop online.

I do the online shopping thing for convenience, but I haven't really been able to find great bargains like I do at flea markets and yard sales. EBay used to be a lot better for that in the past, but I rarely go there anymore since the changes they made. It's just not the same as it was 5 or 6 years ago when I was shopping there.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katharina
I enjoy going to flea markets and looking for treasures. The problem for me, unfortunately, is that I never really have enough time to do it. I used to go to a lot more yard sales that I go to now, too. I have found some tremendous bargains at places like this!

We make a sort of family outing too. We could spend an entire day browsing through the treasures. But, yeah, doesn't have much time for this pleasure lately too. I was travelling on business and there was this antique shop that was really out of the way and I didn't even have the time to stop and take a peek.